Blighted ovum

Gi
We've been trying to conceive for 7 years. This was our first  pregnancy after one miscarriage back in 2009. We learned to live the disappointment of not getting pregnant on monthly basis . We recovered from that too....every month, and keep believing that it will happen one day. We had fertility treatments and failed <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. When I found I was pregnant,  it was the most amazing news I could find and the blessing of a lifetime.  I felt like I finally overcome the seven years of curse and that  I am not   forsaken by God.I lived every second of this pregnancy with joy and celebration....  Exactly 9 weeks and 3 days. The first and second ultrasound showed only a gestational sac (5 and 6 weeks). I was started on progesterone as my levels were on the lower side of the normal(11.9 ). I went back two weeks later, this  Tuesday, for another ultrasound .  My OBGYN told me  the  dreadful reality: I have a blighted ovum . There is no baby. I'm only  ... sort of pregnant, but not really pregnant ! I was also told that I have to wait the miscarriage or do d&c , or get a pill to help it. Now I am going  though the pain of waiting to lose this beloved pregnancy and  the surreal pain and sorrow of loss for something I have but I don't have...for something that I was given  yet stolen in the most cruel way. How can I recover from this loss ? Would I ever be able to believe and hope that I can be a mother?