I Have No Clue What To Do

Madison
My SO and I made the announcement to my parents last night that they are going to be grandparents. They then spent almost an hour trying to talk us into getting an abortion and trying again later on down the road when we are ready. They said that they would be there for us no matter what, but kept saying how an abortion would be best and how we are giving up all the plans we have by going through with having the baby. I'm 21 and he's 31. I'm still in school and working full time and my parents feel I won't finish and get the career I want. After we got off of Skype with them, my SO said he now feels like we aren't ready and that the abortion would be best so we can plan and have the life we want and give it the life it deserves. I understand why he feels that way, but I am so in love with this baby already and we were so excited and now I feel like all the days I have whispered to it that everything will be okay have been a lie. I've struggled with depression and cutting most of my life and the news about this baby has essentially saved me. I just don't know what to do. I'm devastated.