Ex boyfriend problems

Erin • 17
I met my ex boyfriend Dom in 2013 & we were together for about 6-7 months, throughout those months we went through some really bad shit & we were on & off quite a lot but we always got back together after a few days & it was a long distance relationship which didn't help & our relationship ended really badly to the point that after 2-3 days of us not being together he got with his girl 'best friend' this absolutely broke my heart & we continued to argue until we blocked each other on everything & all contact was cut & it took me months & months to get over him & I eventually got over him but earlier this year he got back in contact with me & it hit me really hard because it had took me so long to get over him & he had just walked back in to my life like nothing had happened & he is no longer with his best friend & we regularly speak & sometimes we have little bickering arguments but we always sort it out in the end & I don't know what to do because I still have feelings for him! Not as strong feelings like I did when we were together but feelings that just won't go away & it's even starting to effect my relationships with people now! Since Dom I have spoke & seen other people but after a few weeks or months I've had to stop speaking or seeing them because it's different & doesn't feel right, I've tried speaking to Dom about my feelings but he is always stoned or in trouble with the police or he just can't be arsed speaking to me about it! I don't know what to do! Before Dom I've had longer relationships with people that were also long distance but when things ended with them it didn't effect me anywhere as badly as this has! Please can someone help me on what to do 😂😩🙈