Emergency cholecystectomy

Morgan • mom of 2. pregnant with #3. nurse. wife.
Hey ladies, I'm going to try to make this short, but I'm looking for some advice. Monday night around 8:30 I began having really severe back pain which wrapped around under my ribs. I took a hot shower hoping it would help. I'm 16 weeks pregnant so I thought maybe the baby was lying weird. well the pain continued to worsen. my husband came home from work and took me to the er that is 5 minutes from our house. they have a terrible reputation but at that point I needed help as quickly as possible. the lain was so severe that I didn't think I could make it to the hospital where my OBGYN is, it was an hour away. upon admission I gave a urine sample which showed no infection or kidney stones. the doctor never palpated my abdomen and only touched me to listen to my lung sounds. he gave me a lortab and sent me home, telling me to go to the er where my OBGYN was if the pain didn't go away. fast forward to 2:30am, I'm still in severe pain, begin vomiting, and not able to sleep. my husband takes me to the other er where the doctor does a much better job of examining me. she orders an IV with fluids and dilauted (narcotic). the pain immediately subsides and then she orders an ultrasound of my stomach, liver, pancreas, and gallbladder. as it turns out, I had gallstones causing my gallbladder to become infected and inflamed, this required emergency surgery. I had the surgery and everything went well but I can't help but be furious with the doctor at the first er. things could've went very wrong if I didn't decide to go to the other er. a rupture could've been deadly for baby and myself. how should I go about refusing to pay for the terrible service that could've been extremely harmful. it's negligence and plain ignorant of the doctor to not do a full exam. any opinions are appreciated!