Boyfriend Doesn't Reply

Shan
Sometimes my boyfriend doesn't reply to me for hours at a time. I know he is busy do other things and I respect that, but he posts on social media and doesn't reply to me. Today, for example, the last thing he sent me was over 2 hours ago and in between then and now he has been online posting other stuff. He does this every single day. Am I just over reacting? I try and talk to him about it but he just gets annoyed at me and becomes blunt by sending one word replies and stuff like "k" and "yeah" so then I just get irritated and don't want to talk to him. I wouldn't care if it was just every so often but he does it at least 4 times a day. He also cancels our plans at the last minute to hang out with his friends, even if we haven't seen each other for a week and he spent time with his friends the day before. He broke his ankle not long after we started dating because he rides bmx, so we were together all the time because he couldn't do anything and I looked after him, but now that his ankle is all better and he can ride again I feel like he doesn't really need me around anymore. I know he has missed riding, but the only quality time we spend together is in bed having sex. He doesn't want to to anything other than ride his bike. I've even suggested going away for a weekend to Sydney or something like that, and the first thing he said was "can my bike come" and then he said "can Jesse come" which is his best friend who he always rides with 24/7. He also gets mad at me when I ask him questions like "when do you want me to come over" and stuff like that because they are "annoying."  Am I just over reacting? Or should I be worried about all of this? We were inseperable when we first started dating but we have been together for a year now and it has been like this for the last 4 months. I just don't know what to do, I love him so much and it is confusing me a lot! Sorry this post is so long!