Boyfriend worried-postpartum

Natosha • 💙J2015 💜N2019
I'm 6 weeks postpartum and my boyfriend is a little worried about me. He asked me if I'm feeling ok because he's noticed that obviously I'm tired, but I'm very moody (I flip at the littlest things), I have no appetite (I'm only hungry maybe once a day and sometimes have to force myself to eat), I don't get out of the house much (I go for walks sometimes but we only have one working car atm). He's just worried about my wellbeing. Other than being tired I honestly feel fine. I know I should eat more but I rarely remember to eat, I try to get out of the house sometimes and I notice now since he brought it to my attention that I'm moody.  I'm a little stressted but I know that everything will be ok once I start working next month. I'm actually very excited about it just nervous to leave my son for a long period of time. 
Am I showing signs of postpartum depression? In your opinion. I know that if I'm truly concerned I should speak to my doctor. I just want the opinions of others at the moment. Thanks.