What I've learned....
What I have learned trying to get pregnant..
1. You think everything is a symptom.
2. You take a million tests
3. You stress which then makes your period late which then leads to number 4
4. You're late which means "I must be pregnant"
5. You get sick of hearing "when are you having another one." "Are you pregnant yet?" "Are you trying?" "Just stop trying." "It will happen when it's supposed to."
6. Wishing it didn't take so long to find out!
It's only been 2 months but it feels like an eternity! Wishing everyone luck and baby dust🤗👶🏼✨☄💫