AF Due Today. No Show and BFN :( Rant!

Alyssa • 26 years old, married, Mama to a beautiful girl born 10/28/16. Plus Size. TTC baby #2
So AF is due today but there is no sign of her. Usually I have horrible cramping, awful migraines, super cranky, want to eat everything in sight etc starting about 3 days before so I know she is on her way. But there is nothing now. So I tested this morning and still got a BFN. As well as a BFN on the 20th and 22nd. If Glow is right I should be 15 DPO. I just feel so frustrated and angry. A bunch of my friends, coworkers and just people I know from high school keep getting pregnant, and more than half of them it was a huge accident for them! My husband and I desperately want one and have been trying and can't seem to make it happen! How do all these people accidentally get pregnant!? I know its probably not right to feel this way but I'm just so angry and jealous and sad. :( When will it be our turn!? Feels like I'll never get my BFP. Sorry for the rant. 😢😤😣😓😭😖😔 BFN's posted below 😭 Top is 20th, second is 22nd and last one is todays.