Should I find a new doctor?!?

Kayla
Okay, I'm going to lay this out from the beginning.
I have 2 little boys whom I had perfect pregnancies with. Back in May I had a miscarriage at 13 weeks and had a d&c performed the next day. 
I found out on October 2nd we are pregnant again by using a hpt!! My LMP was August 14th, but since the d&c they have been off track. 
With my 2 previous pregnancies I went to a doctor who was about 2 hours away so this time I decided to go to someone closer. I called them the next Monday to make an appointment, after telling them about my previous miscarriage they acted like it wasn't a big deal, so they set up an appointment for me to come in and have my hcg levels tested. So I did that and they called me the next day stating that was 1-2 weeks pregnant, how is that even possible? A hpt doesn't pick up positives untill 4-5 weeks. Right?? So they won't see me until I'm at least 8 weeks pregnant!! My appointment isn't until the end on November!! I am worrying myself sick.. I even called the office back just to see if I could have my hcg drawn again just to reassure me and she said "no just enjoy being pregnant"!!!  I'm just worried something is going to happen or already happen, my last miscarriage was a missed miscarriage with no symptoms or bleeding, just went in for an appointment and found no heartbeat. 
Should I find another doctor?!?!?!