What to do...

How would y'all handle it if your past was brought up by your SO and you told him over and over you don't like it but he does it anyway? He hasn't done it as much lately but tonight he did it again and, this not being the first time, made it clear that he thinks it's disgusting that I have been with quite a few men, he likes to be proud of who he's with and that he's having a hard time being with someone who had been so permiscuous in her past. Idk what to do anymore. He says he loves me and my past doesn't matter but then he does this to me and says these awful things. We want to have a baby but I keep having doubts about even being with him anymore bc of the things he says to me sometimes. Mind you, I can egg it on sometimes bc I won't leave him alone about it when he even just mentions or tried to joke about my past but I wish he would control his mouth a little more and if he can't stand my past that much then he just needs to break up with me. Am I wrong for feeling that way? I never thought in a million years that being honest with someone about my past when they ask about it would get me treated this way when it comes up, which I believe it shouldn't be brought up at all ever anyway. What do I do???? So lost bc I love him so much....🙁