Depression during pregnancy

I was never really a depressed person. I'm usually pretty positive and happy. I'm 16 weeks pregnant now, and the last week or two, I've been feeling so depressed. I moved to Brazil with my husband 7 months ago, and it's been really hard to adjust to the culture. It's like going back in time 100 years. Then, 3 months ago, I discovered I was pregnant. I have no family here, no close friends, no comforts of home. I don't even speak the language very well - meaning I can barely even communicate with my doctor or my husband's family. I am feeling so alone here. My husband also has some anger issues, so it's hard for me to open up to him. Every time I try, he says something so dismissive or puts me down for not being a stronger person. I feel so scared about having the baby here. I am feeling scared about having the baby in general! I know I could love this child so much, but I need support and I am feeling so overwhelmed that I am going to be taking care of this child alone while also trying to take care of myself. I fear that it will make me selfish, and that my baby will not get the life he/she deserves. I keep seeing articles about postpartum depression, but I am experiencing prenatal depression and I feel like there is nothing I can do. I've been crying so much and feeling so stressed and sick with headaches. I always thought pregnancy would be a joy. I never expected it would feel this way.