To my southern girls...

C • C
This is somewhat a response to that last thread about fake country girls....I want to remind you that sometimes people are born into situations they don't like....that "fake country girl" may be from the city, she may not be happy there, she may not fit in there, she may want to enjoy the simpler things in life....I've known plenty of born country girls who went onto live in the city because they liked it better and I don't recall them getting run out for wearing city clothes ect...
Just because you're born into a situation doesn't mean that's who you are...if you find something you love and enjoy then go for it, change the things you don't like, we as country folk should encourage it...most of us don't like a lot of city stuff yet anytime someone wants to embrace our life style we're quick to run em off over their daisy dukes....
Be open minded, don't be so judgemental( I'm guilty of this as well) and be more humble and accepting....and to those girls who would like to be out in the country, a couple words of advice....think twice WHERE you wear them daisy dukes, be humble because around here being nice gets you a long way....and most importantly do NOT try to copy the accent, that's terrible lol be you and everything will be fine.....
I've been that judgemental country girl, and I feel bad for it....so hopefully this gets through some of those other thick southern heads 
And BtW I was born and raised on a cattle ranch in the middle of knowhere, still own 160+ head of cattle, rodeo'd my whole life, competed in motocross I'm NOT a city person myself looking for acceptance, I'm just someone who's learned to accept others as should you...
And a pic of my bull because it makes me smile 
☺️