I don't know if it ever gets easier...

Been with my husband for 3 years. He's Air Force. He's currently on a very short trip from today through Monday. He's never done anything to make me insecure, but for whatever reason, I always think about how many military dudes are complete pigs while their girls are at home waiting for them. And I know, there are plenty of girls who are pigs while their men are away serving our country (my brother, a Marine, got divorced from a skanky after she cheated on him during his 2nd tour in Iraq) but I just can't help but feel a little insecure whenever he travels. He's out with the guys he flew with today and he called me from the bar and I tried my best to act my normal, sweet & silly self, but inside I was kind of jealous that he was out and here I am, sitting at home on a Friday night. I hate that military spouses have to sit patiently and "trust" that their partner isn't acting up... And if they do act up, how are you going to find out?? Unless they come home with a disease, a baby mama pops out the woodwork in a year, he confesses or someone he serves with doesn't keep the secret... Idk. I just needed to vent.