So Discouraging and I don't know what to do next

CH
I just have to vent a little. I know we all have different experiences and are affected in different ways by PCOS. I have PCOS with insulin resistance and it has causes me to gain over 35-40 pounds in the last year alone. I wasn't properly diagnosed at the time so I couldn't make the necessary changes to try to prevent the weight gain. I just felt and still feel like my body is going crazy and not functioning properly. It has NEVER in all my life been this hard to lose weight. I excercise and I have completely changed my diet, taking slot of recommendations from you guys. No carbs, no sugar and less salts. I'm pretty much eating veggies and protein only. Before PCOS I would see results in 2 weeks, but now it's months and still nothing and I'm takingMetformin!!! I'm getting so depressed about this now I don't know what to do, my husband changed his eating to support me and he has major results( which I'm happy about) but I have what seems like No progress.😢😥😔😞.
If there is anything that I'm not doing that anyone can suggest that helped them PLEASE share...