So I need advice. About a dog.

So im 24 weeks pregnant and have a 3 year old already. My husband, child and I live with my parents while we are remolding. I have 2 inside dogs. My female dog is 3 I have had it with her. She poops and pees everywhere no matter what. She goes out so many times a day and she can come right back in and poop or pee right in the floor! I also have a puppy. Its hers she gave borth to him 12 weeks ago. I feel like I cant deal with them anymore. I feel so nasty. They sleep in the bathroom because again she poops and pees everywhere. I have to mop with bleach every morning even though I cover the floor with pee pads. I want to get rid of them. But I feel so bad for wanting to. Maybe ots the hormones. I made a commitment to take care of her but I feel so tired. My husband doesnt help me deal with them at all. Its all me doing everything. Is it bad if I give them away? Ill have a 3 year old and a newborn to take care of soon enough. I know someone that would take great care of them for sure. A family memeber. Does this make me a bad person?