Feeling alone

Jaclyn
I'm 6 weeks post partum now, and I feel so alone and overwhelmed all the time. My boyfriend works 5-6 days a week and we're sharing a car right now so I'm home alone all day and I can't leave the house so me and the baby literally sleep all day.. I don't get out of bed till about 5 at night and that's when I have my first meal.. I'm breast feeding and I know that's not heathy for either of us.. But I just feel so exhausted all the time. Even on days when I can leave the house I don't want to because I have so much anxiety about feeding him in public. I was asked to pick up shifts at my job and I said yes, then said no a couple days prior because I had so much anxiety about not having enough milk and leaving my baby already.. Should I feel ready to leave him by now?  I also treat my boyfriend so much different than before, he always jokes with me and I freak out on him anymore and can't take a joke at all.. are these signs of post partum depression? My check up is in 2 days, I wanna tell my doctor but I honestly don't even know what to say.