After 30 hours of labor and 1 days away from 41 weeks, my beautiful daughter finally decided to show...

Aubrey
After 30 hours of labor and 1 days away from 41 weeks, my beautiful daughter finally decided to show her face! Born on December 30, 2015 (6 days after due date, December 24) she weighed in at 6 lbs and 1 oz, measuring 19 1/4 inches long, and she is absolutely perfect! I went to the Dr last wednesday (December 23rd) hoping he would tell me I was dilated, only to find out that I wasn't a 1, that's right no dilation at all! I went into early labor at 2:30 am on December 29th labored all day, went to L&D at 4 pm, was 1 cm dilated but 80% effaced, and then labored all night! Then at 8:22 am on December 30th, after 29 hours and roughly 15 mins of pushing, I hear her cries! I was so exhausted but so excited, that I had a lot of energy! I went from a 0 to a 10 in 30 hours! It felt like forever in the beginning, but I toughed it out (with the help of Stadol) til the very end! I'm 21 years old and thought the only person that I could love more than my self was my SO, turns out I was very wrong! I love her more than life itself! (Sorry babe) For those of you who are about to go into labor I say stay strong and trust your body! Your babies are perfect and will come when they are ready! So everybody I would like to introduce Hadley Jo Haning!