I need advice...

Leopard • Served 8 years in the us army and loved every moment of it had my 2 oldest while I was in the service. 2014, I got out of the service and got married and currently pregnant with baby 3!
My husband and I, are almost 35 weeks. This is my 3rd baby and his 1st... we have a issue that just rocked our marriage, we are no longer talking to each other, and the tension is so thick in our house. We have a husky and the closer I'm getting to the end of my pregnancy, the dog is being aggressive towards me. He has been trying to bite me. This dog has actually bite my daughter and it was a lot of blood 😢, she did get snitches 8 months ago every close to her eye because this dog. This dog, has been growling at me, trying to snapping at me, and my children, the whole time I have been pregnant... my husband has never once correted this dog, not even after he bite my daughter. The only thing, I have asked that he get the dog trained, and to make sure to correct him for us as well if he acts up. While that fell to waist side, and he is now being aggressive towards me, and growing more aggressive towards my children. I'm wrong for asking my husband to find a new home for him? I'm just worried this dog's jealousy will grow out of control and he would end up hurting my very soon baby, or my children who are only 5, and 6, or myself, or my other family members. And want really is upsetting me now, is after the 8 months of telling him about the behavior, he now is trying to train him... still does nothing thing for me, because he growls at everyone but my husband. I'm wrong for wanting the dog gone? Please any advice?