9years on contraception, 4months ttc and BFP 😃​This may be a little long winded but wanted to share ...

9years on contraception, 4months ttc and BFP 😃
​This may be a little long winded but wanted to share as much as possible. This was my 1st month using Glow and 2nd month using OPK's (one step brand from Amazon). Ive been taking Pregnacare Conception vitamins since August 2015.
​My contraception history:
​Implanon implant - 5years (no af for 3years).
​Microgynon pill - 2years (af every month).
​Cerazette pill - 2years (no af).
​Zelleta pill - 6months (no af).
Finished last zelleta pill in August, had my first af 5weeks later. I then had 2 25day cycles and 1 28 day cycle. LH surge on December 18th. The week after I felt nauseous for a couple days and my lower back was itchy? Not sure if it's related. Since then I've had dull period like cramps and slightly sore boobs. I've been tired but honestly don't feel pregnant, I thought I'd be able to tell, lol. On 9th Jan I took 2 boots hpt and a clearblue, all positive. Lastly, lol, I took an OPK on 2nd Jan and it came back the darkest i'd seen. I took another the day before hpt and it was even darker. I hope this helps someone, I thought all this time without periods would cause a problem for me. Baby dust to you all xxx