Help me

Hannah
Can any one please tell me what to do....... I cry over everything even the small things. My boyfriend and I have been through hell and back for the last two months and everything he does isn't enough I get upset and over think it all when he stops answering me I get really upset cause I feel like he's ignoring me and doesn't want to talk to me when really his phone just died. No one wants to deal with me my own family makes fun of me they tell me i exhaust people and I'm to much. My anxiety is only getting worse and I'm about to lose my biyfriend of one year an 2 months. I won't tell him what's going on because I know hell just walk away. I feel so alone I have no friends and my teachers don't even care now when I get upset. I went off my medication over the summer and now I'm getting really bad. My parents don't want me to go back on it but in getting really upset to the point I feel sick when I wake up and I want to go back to hurting my self. I take all this out on my boyfriend. I deserve all this and I don't know how to help my self. Should I walk away from him? So I can get better an. He doesn't see this? Should I go back on my pills? I don't know anymore. I just want to sleep....... Please can someone tell me what to do before I go down a very long miserable path...