What would you do?

Okay, so my husband, my 2 kids, and I have been living with my mom (grandma) I call her mom cause she's raised me since I've been born. We live with her to help with food, bills, etc.

My biological mom, who I didn't have a very good relationship with growing up, the person she's been with since I've been 1, will call him jackass, my 2 brothers, and my sister all moved in with us. We live in a big house, more than enough room for all of us.

So, Jackass and I have never got along. He was always mean to me when I was little. I would visit my biological mom every other weekend, and I was scared to go because of him. I stopped going over there when I was 4-5. As I got older, he got a lot worse. He would call me fat, bitch, slut, tell me it was my fault when he and my biological mom fought. He's been so emotionally abusive for years.

After I was 18, we got into a few physical fights, and after that, I just tried to avoid him. After they all moved in with us, I still avoided him as much as possible. He's always making rude remarks every single time he walks past me, and I always ignore him. Well, earlier tonight, he just kept on and on! I don't know what the fuck his problem was, but, I finally yelled "Shut the fuck up, asshole."

Of course, this pissed him off even more. He chased me up the stairs, grabbed me up by my hair, hit me anywhere he could, pushed me down, and almost punched me in my face. The only reason he didn't punch me in my face is because my brother came out and stopped him. My kids were at school, so they didn't see anything happen. My biological mom is begging me not to call the cops and press charges. She's trying to guilt trip me using my brothers and my sister. Nothing would make me happier than sending his ass to jail, but, I don't want to hurt my siblings.

I just needed to vent, and wanted to know what you would do? I'm really close to them, and I know they're close to their dad.