Fainting spell

Nicole • 27 ❤️ Milwaukee born and raised 🐄🧀🍻
Today I woke up a little after noon today and stayed in bed till around 4 (my boyfriend and I are fighting and I'm not working right now so I've been feeling pretty down). I got in the shower and was planning on eating something afterward. Halfway done through my shower I started feeling off. I continued and all of the sudden I had to turn off the shower and sit on the ground. Everything was going black and I thought I was going to throw up. I called my mom and she told me to lay on the ground and she called me down because I had worked myself up. I laid there for awhile till I felt I could get up and finish my shower and I ate something right after I got out of the shower. I thought I just had low blood sugar but now my ears hurt really bad. Could it be an ear infection that made me dizzy?? Or a combination of low blood sugar and an ear infection?? I've only ever had something like this happen once when I was really sick in high school so I'm not sure what happened. But it was terrifying.