Queefing 😭

So recently me and my boyfriend had sex, we don't usually use lube but this time we used ALOT and when he pulled out, I queefed. And it wasn't something loud and disgusting, just a little one but he noticed, and he started laughing and I started laughing and tHE QUEEFING GOT WORSE, like all the air from my vagina was getting pushed out! He nearly pissed himself laughing, and I cried! Like literally was crying tears of sadness and shame. Eventually I calmed down and we kept going and when he finished, I stayed in the most awkward position (we were doing doggy) and prayed to the lord Jesus that no air shall pass from my vagina, but it did. And once again I laughed and it got worse. So there I was crying again and hoping for a miricale that we could rewind time, but he just laughed it off.  He tried to make me feel better by farting and saying "what if I could fart from my dick" but I still feel totally embarrassed 🔫
Anyone else had some vagina farting problems? I'm soooo embarrassed and hoping I'm not the only one