Help.....

Me and my Husband has been together for over a Year. We now have a Baby on the way. Well when we first got together. He would go behind my Back and talk to his Ex's. Then he started lying about going places. He would tell me he wouldn't go places or talk to people and he would do the complete opposite. Well he ended up stopping all that. And through the Year he has been physical. My Tailbone bothers me because he has pushed me down numerous of times. We I thought all was getting better. But awhile after that my Mom came up to see me and came up to the Door and heard him screaming at me and took me Home. I want back. Well we got into a few Weeks ago because I asked him not to talk to this Girl. He was talking to her and we got into it and I called Mama and she heard him cussing me out. So she came and got me. I stayed gone a few days and went back. Well a Week later we started fighting over the same Girl. He grabbed me by the Head and threw me down. I had just found out I was Pregnant. He has locked me out in the Cold. Well a few days after that we got into it again and he hurt me and he kicked me out with all my stuff. I called Mama bawling And she came and got me. I stayed gone 4 Days. I came back because he said he would change and he wanted his Family. Well he also has a habit of throwing stuff around. When I mentioned to him to get help he said it was my Job to find him help. Well he was on the Game Tonight and he promised me that He wouldn't talk to her anymore. Well she kept calling his Name over and over. So he finally got on and started talking to her. And he said if I can talk to my Mom he can talk to that Girl. I mean he also loves to put me down. If I don't Eat fast enough or Eat all my Food. Be said he isn't Cooking for me anymore. I just don't know what to do. Part of me wishes he would change. Part of me wishes I would have never came back. I mean what if his Temper with me is his Temper with our Baby? But when I'm gone he calls crying and says he will change. And he also threw up that this is how I treat him after he bought me a Bear and Chocolate for Valentine's Day. I'm SO confused! :( And the other day he called me a Liar because I said I was going to watch a couple Movies and come to Bed. And I ended up watching 3.