TTC with a disability

Kat (kitten) • I am unusual, fun, easy to get along with. We are not traditional or religious, respect goes both ways. He is disabled, I also have issues. Looking to talk and share stories with, anyone is welcome.

My fiance and I are struggling because he has a bad back from an accident when he was a kid and is becoming more disabled every week. I too have some health issues, but nothing bad. Ribs from an abusive ex, dislocated left knee that did not heal completely, bad back genetics, bad joints genetics, worst of all (for ttc) hormonal imbalance and hormonal issues.

I am Kat, 22 years of age. I am an unusual person but fun and easy to get along with. This will be our third cycle officially actively trying. Last period was January 27th - January 31st anyone cycle buddies? My partner and I are engaged. We are not very traditional or religious, If you respect me than I will respect you regardless of what you believe or do not believe. This might not be normal, I am looking for someone to talk to that is also trying. Maybe become friends or regular chatting.

Anyone is welcome to introduce themselves, looking for people to talk to and share stories with.