Potential STI?

So I have never had sex. I am 16. I was unaware of being able to contract an STI from giving oral. Yes, I know many will continue to tell me, if I didn't know this, I must be too young. However, I do not believe this to be true. My sex education class was very limited and did not provide me with the proper education. I have taught myself from online articles, and my doctors on how to have safe sex. This just never came up. My boyfriend has had sex once with a past girlfriend. We've taken part in oral, and mutual masterbation. I had been on my period for three weeks (my birth control causes this, which I have already set up an appointment to talk to my doctor about) so when I got off my period, I guess you could say my boyfriend was a little eager. He was very rough, and in the moment I didn't think anything of it (yes, I am very comfortable telling him to be gentler) but then in the morning I was extremely sore. Hard to walk sore. I developed some weird symptoms that make me think I have "the trich" STI. I have yellowish and foul smelling discharge, a constant urge to pee, and an uncomfortable tingling sensation when I do pee. I am still very sore, but I figured that is to be expected after rough foreplay. Could I have contracted the trich from mutual/oral? There was no penis to Vagina contact. Websites contrast in what can spread the trich. I will see a doctor as well, but has this ever happened to anyone else? I know, I am young, so I am scared. But I know I will have to deal with this maturely and visit my doctor/ tell my boyfriend if the results are positive.