The light at the end of the tunnel!

Keeks💎
I'm engaged! I'm getting married in TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited! 💍👰🏼
I'm from England. My fiancé is South African. That's over 6000 miles! 15 hour plane journeys and my whole uni fund spent on him! He is a police officer and he works hard in order to come and visit me. 👮🏾👩🏼
Last year, he had been talking to my mum privately, and she helped him book a ticket to England... Without my knowledge. He showed up England and it was one of the most amazing days of my life!
While he was there he proposed to me and we went away for the weekend to celebrate. 
I moved in with him two weeks late back in SA, and been there ever since. Next year were moving to England to open up a restaurant together. 
I just wanted to share my story so that you all have hope that although LDR's are SOOO hard.. If you stick through it, it will work and it's soooo worth it! 
People who have never experienced it don't understand how difficult it is. But we on this group know and I'm so happy for those of you that's worked out and I'm confident in the ones still apart from each other that if you love someone enough to it will work. That's true love! We're all lucky to be in LDRs! 
This is me and my husband to be! 😄💍👫👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
I just want to say that all the LDR posts on this app have really helped me through the hard times. 😄 
Lots of love to you all! ❤️😘