Am I being selfish?

My husbands mom and boyfriend recently moved back after having lived in another state during our four years of marriage and dating. She works at Walmart and he has a job as well. They have been living with his grandparents since December to save up money for a place of their own. She just got her $2,000 back in taxes and they are looking for a place of their own. 
We just bought brand new furniture for our guest room and were planning on moving the old bed and dresser into our third bedroom. I've had the bed and dresser since college. He wants to give it to his mom and boyfriend. Okay, no biggie. Then, when I mentioned getting a new comforter set for our room, he said we could get one and give ours to his mom. Mentioned pretty new plates I liked, and he suggested getting a new set and giving our wedding set to his mom. 
Am I being selfish by being slightly aggravated over all of this? We are already letting them store their stuff in our storage unit at our house rent free and now he wants to give them all of our old stuff. We also pay for her meals when we eat out. I feel like I'm helping care for a child...except she's in her forties with a full time job. 😬