Tide detergent and discharge hand in hand

Taylor
So the other day after having so many problems with my mirena we did a test for PID pelvic inflammatory disorder I think. Backstory here is I had the mirena from August 2014 to February 2016 I missed periods I constantly worried I was pregnant all sorts of issues, I also had a bit of discharge and a high white blood cell count a LOT they would say it was a bladder infection or a yeast infection but the medicine never fixed the issue. I started seeing a different OB who recommended we take out the mirena because of my mental health I needed no hormones and there are some studies that show mirena can boost anxiety for some people. I swapped and got the paraguard in February of 2016 and started having all of the same problems so we did a wet prep and she thought I would come back with either PID or Bacterial vaginitis something I had once had in the past turns out I had PID and I found out the types of soap and laundry detergent you use can cause it I got a shot in the hit and am on a course of antibiotics changed my detergent and haven't had a problem since no discharge at all and my body stopped "fighting" the iud