Partial molar pregnancy, missed miscarriage.

Sarah • 28. Married. 2 beautiful daughters, aged 4 & 6, 1 handsome baby boy. Molar pregnancy survivor. Chemo heroine. Our rainbow is here 🌈
Hi ladies, I'm very sad to be here, but also grateful to be around people who know what I am going through.
April the 1st 2016, I went in for my dating scan. As soon as I saw the screen, I knew it wasn't good. The ob came in for a second opinion, and we were told that our pregnancy was not viable. He wrote a letter for my gp with the diagnosis.
So we rushed off to my gp, and my go wrote a letter for the hospital's emergency dept. We left the doctor's, and went to the hospital.
At the hospital I was seen pretty quickly, and my beta was drawn. 150,000 at 7 weeks 3 days. We had to wait for the hospital's ob to deliver the news.
She arrived and was so incredibly kind. She said that we had a molar pregnancy, there was a baby, but it had abnormalities, as did the placenta. The placenta is now growing fast, and filling up my uterus.
If we had left it any later, it could of become cancerous and spread to my whole body. Molar pregnancies need to have a d&c performed, so further testing can be done on the placenta. Passing it naturally was not an option.
So I was booked into surgery for Monday afternoon. It's currently Sunday night at the moment, and the night before my surgery. After the d&c I will need weekly blood tests, to make sure the levels are decreasing. If not, I may have gestational trophoblastic disease; and I will need chemo.
Looking forward to tomorrow, I hate feeling pregnant, when I'm not pregnant anymore. Praying for a future rainbow baby 🌈