Does anyone on here believe in spirits? Im frightened! Long but if you believe read please!

I know alot of people don't believe in this stuff, and this may not be the place but I've googled, talked to my mom (very spiritual person) and I just need opinions! My so and I moved into our own place in November, I've haven't felt uncomfortable there until now! Since moving there my 3yr old will look outside even in daylight and say "mommy there's a ghost" but doesn't seem frightened! My home is the only place she does this, and it was once every now and then now it's more frequent! Then 4nights ago my SO said he had what he hoped it was a dream of something opening our bedroom door and rushing in and strangling him!! Then he woke me up and it was gone he said it had a pale white face, and long hair! Then last night my SO said I gave him a hand job and got him off, and I DO NOT REMEMBER DOING IT!! Also my sister in law stayed with us a few months ago and hated my daughter's bedroom! Would not go in her room but I brushed it off til now! My daughter sleeps in the room with us, but in a separate bed, against the windows, and she'll be almost asleep and then start whispering to something, then tell me there's a man outside, and say mommy who's that man! Oh and our TV got busted while no one was home! I'm scared! Really!!!