IN LAWS OR SHALL I SAY MONSTER IN LAW.

Christina 🦋
I just kinda want to know if anyone else has had issues with their in laws. And how they deal with it. I've been with my husband for almost 7 years and his family just doesn't like me. I don't really know what it is. His mom pretends she likes me but it's so obvious she doesn't. This past weekend we went over to his mothers house and the moment I sit down I see all kinds of new pictures up and of course none of them are of my husband and I of course his brother and his wife are all over the place and to be honest it really hurt my feelings. I've given her pictures and I've seen her put one up for a very short period of time and never put up again. I know it's something so little but I'm very family oriented so when it comes to stuff like that it just really gets to me. Maybe I just really want her acceptance idk. And it just bugs the shit out of me that she is completely unaware of the bullshit lies and fake she sees in his brothers wife. We have had a few arguments and I have confronted her and asked her what her deal is with me. And his entire family believes that's it is because of me that they see my husband less. People grow up and start to have their own life and I'm the type of person that if I know you don't like me I'm not going around you and I've let them know that. But I've also let them know that I always encourage him to visit them but if he doesn't that's his choice I don't lock him in a freaking closet. They don't invite him places when they go on a family trip or dinner or call him frequently at that and I can't help but feel like it's because of me. I told him how I felt after we had left and he agreed it hurts him as week that there's not one picture of us in his moms house but he hasn't said shit to her. Idk I've put my family in their place so many times and have protected his feelings. I just don't know what I ever did to her. 💔