Should I be mad or is it hormones?

Let me start this by saying I love my husband, he really is great and will be a wonderful Dad. I am about 3.5 weeks from my due date and exhausted. Still working full time (plan to work up until I go into labor) and when I get home I really don't have energy to do much other than lay around for a while and go to bed around 9 or 10. My husband is realizing soon he won't be able to go hang out with friends on a whim and has been making all sorts of plans with friends. He invites me, but most stuff falls on weeknights and I really don't have the energy to be a social butterfly after working all day. I'm starting to get irritated that we only have a few weeks left as a couple alone, for the rest of our lives, and he's choosing to hang out with friends most every night of the week. What's worse is when we are both home together he spends his time doing what he wants---watching sports, reading, playing games on his phone. If I ask that we turn off the billionth game and do something together I get a no. Starting to get super irritated that he's not showing much interest in us enjoying our last few alone weeks together. I don't want to be over dramatic but it's starting to get to me and he doesn't understand. Am I right to feel this way or am I overreacting?