Medication while breastfeeding

Julie
Hey so im a first time mom 35 weeks pregnant and still learning at lot i always ask my doctors but my appointment is next week's that feels like forever haha so untill then my question is can you take pain medicine while breastfeeding I definitely want to breastfed and hopefully everything will work out but I also use to be on a lot of medication for insomnia, depression, chronic migraines, severe back/leg/foot pain, and EVERYONE of those medicines were dangerous for her so i stopped as soon as i found out i was pregnant at 3.5 weeks (hpt) and ive been trying to survive off Tylenol and Benadryl for the last 35 weeks and my doctors are very slow to give me anything for my migraines or insomnia so I get on average 2 hours of sleep and its been really hard but after I have my daughter will i need to stay off all of my medicine or could I breastfed with anti-depressants, pain medicine and migraine medicine or are they completely off the table another year (at least) without meds is going to be very rough but of course for breastfeeding I will do it. DUE May 19th and I plan to ask my doctors just curious now..