I'm in serious pain I felt a sharp pain in my upper back and I felt something seriously went wrong with my spine, I'm seeing the doctor tomr morning I think I slipped a disk in my back and I'm in so much pain I need something like a chiropractor I don't even know anyone have any ideas?? will my doctor be able to give me a X-ray it's my upper back and what medication can I take? It hurts so bad most feels like the pain wraps around my ribs I could just cry.