Postpartum sex :(

So right before I got induced me and my husband "got it on in the bedroom". I told him he might as well get it now because he won't be able to touch me for 6 weeks. Me and my husband has always had a very very active sex life but about two weeks before delivery he didn't seem interested. Now my baby is five days old and I feel horrible!!!!sex is completely out of the question. But j feel horrible because like when we were in the hospital I walked into the bathroom while he was showering and he was hard....I just smiled at him and slapped his butt and changed my pad. I feel horrible be a use I know he is sufferin and I can't do a thing about it. Thinking about putting A little makeup on and giving him a bj tonight but...I know if I give him a bj tonight he will expect one every night (like before pregnancy) and I'm just too tired to do it every night. Tbh I don't even know if I'm up for it tonight because it takes quite a while for him to cum. But anybody else feel so guilty for not being able to please their husbands or SO? My husband seems fine with waiting and he completely understands but I feel so bad. Should i suck it Up and reward him tonight for givig me a precious little girl? We have moved twice since the baby has been born and he has been the one doing everything!! Moving furniture..cleaning..cooking.. I moved into a house for about 3 days before my baby was born..The land Lord didn't tell me that the lady before me had bedbugs and he already sprayed so He thought they were gone.they weren't. So I moved all my stuff to y grandma's house an we lived there for two days once I got out of the hospital. Now last night was our first night in our new house(clean) and my husband has been working so hard these last few days. I just feel useless...should I reward him for being a great husband and father tonight?