Herpes.

This is a very hard topic for me just because this is something I would never imagine having. I have been with three guys and have with my current boyfriend for almost two years. After about 5 months of us dating I started getting swollen around down there and then started getting these horrible lesions. I cried and cried and cried. I couldn't even pee because I was in so much pain. I yelled bloody murder just trying. I made an appointment with my lady doctor and got checked. The most horrifying thing came out of her mouth. I had herpes. She sat there and held me while I cried. I remember telling my boyfriend and he was so upset about it cuz he didn't know he had herpes or even gave it to me. I was so depressed, I did nothing but cry because there is no cure for this. I was so scared but I kept this to myself. They say the first outbreak is the worst and it's so true. I've had herpes for a year and a half now and I've only had one outbreak, and then had a couple of bumps a couple of months ago. I will never forget how bad it was at first. Ladies if you have herpes I know what your going through. It's hard, nobody in my life knows besides my boyfriend, and Doctor. It will get better. Once your first outbreak is over with I promise it will be better. I always think to myself, what if my boyfriend leaves me. I'll never be able to love again, I couldn't ever do or give this to someone. I just hope people without this use protection and do whatever you can to prevent stds.