Is it almost over, because I need a break!! -stressed

My boyfriend and I are expecting a baby boy in July and cannot wait for him to get here! :)

We are so excited to be having a baby but in the same breathe.... making changes and growing up is harder said then done, I feel like I have lost a big part of who I am working hard at this.....

Soo much has changed...

My boyfriend and I moved in together and got a puppy right before finding out we're expecting.. with me working 12 hour nights at my new job, and him working an hour away also at a new job were all big changes all on their own... being pregnant, preparing for a baby, training a puppy, adjusting to new living arrangements, keeping up with doctors appointments, bloodwork every month due to hyperactive thyroid, being cautious of absolutely everything said and done around me, thinking about baby before enjoying a good dirty joke.. feeling bad for drinking more then one coffee a day getting completely carried away with new things and trying to keep everything straight... when really... all I want is to have a break from it all!!!! I am more then overwhelmed with all of these changes all at once.. I need to 'exhale' I feel i have done nothing but inhale over and over, i just want to laugh until I cry, drink a lot of wine, just cry -because it feels good, Get a tattoo, eat shellfish, drink 2 energy drinks, smoke a cigarette, trash a hotel, do everything I want without thinking about babies, dogs, boys, money and straight up rebel...

Now this is probably just the hormones, but I have been more then responsible since November.. but I am 22, and tonight I might be jealous of people who can do these things in peace..

I hope I haven't offended anyone... but I had to get that off my chest..

I want to end my little rant by saying I am more then thrilled to meet my baby boy in mid July and can't wait to introduce him into all of the hard work that has gone/is going into preparing him for an amazing, safe life. My life isn't a bad one by all means and I am thankful for everything in it.