Christian encouragement

Isabella • Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
How am I going to take Care of a 15 month old and a newborn? I've asked myself this several times in the past days. I remember the nausea of my first pregnancy, and let's not forget about that horrible heartburn, But I can't remember the anxiety. I know the mood swings were bound to be, but anxiety? I have questioned most things, worried over all things. And while juggling a million things at once I come back to the same question. How am I going to do this? And it's like God stopped me and said He will give me what I need for tomorrow, when tomorrow comes. Until then I must do what i know needs to be done today. My husband needs me today, My 7 month old daughter needs me today. And God has given me the ability to accomplish what I need today. And when tomorrow comes he will once again restore what is needed. I praise God that in my weakest moments of life He is able to strengthen me with His Word. Psalm 27:14  Wait on the Lord : be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord"  so many times I allow myself to get caught up in the future, that I forget that God is the holder of tomorrow. And he will give me exactly what I need. Until then I must wait. Wait upon Him. And when the time comes He will strengthen my heart.