Go to the hospital or no?

I've had high blood pressure problems for about the last three weeks. I've been in the hospital twice within the last week, sent over from my regular doctor exams due to high pressures. I called last night due to pressures ranging from 150s/90s-160s/110s. The on call told me to just go to bed and call in the morning. I woke up with a headache and high pressure in the middle of the night and again this morning. I called my ob with my pressures still high. I'm waiting to see if they tell me to go in. My question is even if they tell me not to go to the office should I just go to the ER?