Need advice please 😩

In November 2014 I met this guy..he was so good to me..but he lied to me about his name and his age. BUT when my dad put me out. He took me and my son in. & my sons father isn't really around and he treated my child like his own.  But I broke up with him last year in February ish.. & he was trying for almost a year to get back with me. But I just wasn't having it. I left him because I felt like I couldn't give him what he wanted. Which was a baby of our own. Idk why I jus wouldn't get pregnant. & STILL can't. But he got a girl pregnant & they broke up for their personal reasons and now we decided to get back together, could I be upset that someone else is pregnant with his baby? I just idk. I kinda feel jealous. My child's father WAS NEVER there for me, no appointments or anything. & he be there for her 100%..it's bitter sweet. But it just makes me sad cause this is something I'm going to have to live with for the rest of my life as long as I'm with him. I need help I really feel like I'm loosing it.Â