Already THAT mom

Pa

So lately it has just gotten more and more engraved in my head that I am going to be that mom that hates when people insist on holding and touching my baby (my family is very close, so I see them constantly so I don't mean people who come to visit). I'm 30 weeks, and already frustrated with the thought of family members taking him out of my arms or even strangers thinking that that is okay.

Just so I don't sound like a raging bit**, my cousin recently had a baby and they have already been that way with her, and have already been talking about how they intend to have my baby for the day and over night and this and that.. and it's all been very frustrating. I have full intentions of baby wearing all the time when he is first here, not only in hopes to prevent my baby from being passed off from person to person but to also prevent him from getting sick. Sorry about the rant but when I start thinking about July when he gets here that is one thing that gets me in such a pissy mood, tell me I'm not the only one?