Favorite parenting tools

Katelyn • First time mom-to-be! Definitely looking for support and friendship. First one of my group of friends to get pregnant
Let's share our favorite parenting tools! 
I've found a few items that have made the past 4 weeks of being a FTM soooo much better. Here are my top 4: 
- wubbanubs: soothie pacifiers with a cute little stuffed animal attached so when she spits it out it just sits on her chest. She's learned to find it again on her own!
Boon grass drying rack - it just makes me happy every time I do baby dishes. And when you're sleep deprived doing chores, you need all the happiness you can get 😜
Munchkin sleep machine- didn't think I'd get much use out of this at first, but my LO loves the white noise sound and to my surprise actually watches the projections! Now at one month old we're sleeping five to six hours straight at night 👍
Apps: ALL of them apps are a must, <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.baby">baby tracker</a> pro is particularly awesome and worth the extra cash to go pro. Too much to say about the rest, so I'd just try them out yourself! 
Can't wait to hear what you all recommend! ❤️👶🎉