Bleeding at 6 weeks

Summer • Teen Mom Alert!!!! Haha I'm 17 engaged and happily expecting ! Can't wait for our bundle joy to get here 💕🍼
Had the most terrifying thing happen today!! My stomach started cramping really bad then after a minute the pain went away ...but then I noticed blood. We went immediately to a ER (ps. If you are actually in a emergency CALL AN AMBULANCE !!!!) it look over and hour an a half to see a doctor ...anyways went back there and had the RUDEST nurse! Wait for a while then finally they took blood ultrasound etc and everything was ok. But I have to say that was the most terrifying thing I've ever been through I couldn't stand the thought of losing my baby... I just found out I was pregnant about a week and a half ago and it was almost in a snap I though I had lost my baby ...it's amazing how attached a mother and child are because when I saw blood and the thought popped in my head I had never felt pain like this before and I couldn't imagine the women that have to deal with it every day ...I just thought I lost my baby but so many mom's actually say goodbye to their unborn child and I pray for you mom's that have to deal and cope with that and I also pray other mom's never have to experience it because there is nothing worst than that feeling ! So shout out to all the mom's with the struggles of having losing their children your stronger than I am!