Toxoplasmosis.. Dog ate cat poop then licked me in the mouth!

Chelsea • My sweet hubby and I have been together since 2009. Our sweet Madilyn Ann born 11/5/16! We`re finally complete!
So I'm worried of contracting toxoplasmosis.. 
The lady that lives across the street from me has anywhere from 12-16 cats (she claims she rescues). The majority of them are outside and roam wherever they please. They constantly come in my yard and poop in my flower beds all around my porch. Well today hubby and I were playing frisbee with our dogs when we noticed one of the dogs chowing down on cat poop in the flower bed.. Yelled at her and went to pick her up and get her out of it.. She licked me in the mouth after eating cat poop! I gagged my guts up and immediately rinsed with mouthwash. The issue is that cat feces carry a parasite that turns into a disease that is very harmful for pregnant women. Toxoplasmosis. It can cause the baby to be born with deformities, blindness, mental illnesses (like mental retardation etc), can cause miscarriage, and more. You're more likely to catch it from outside cats. You can contract it simply by touching soil where there was cat feces. I got licked in the mouth by a dog who had just ate cat feces! I'm now officially freaking out! It would be nice if the lady would keep ALL of her cats it her house.. Or at least in her yard! Now I'm at risk for a parasite/disease that can harm my unborn baby because of HER cats! I'm livid and now worrying myself sick!