When to tell my husband

I had an ectopic in January and I we were devastated. Now I'm 3 weeks and 6 days. Several positive tests and the lines are getting darker. But I'm not sure if I should wait till my first ultrasound to tell him. Which should be when my HGC levels reach 2000. My doctor already told me that we will be performing early hgc test and ultrasound for this pragnancy because of the previous one.