Guilt

Andrea • Baby #2 due September 30th 😇
So I had my first kiddo 11+ years ago. I was 17 and I realize now how naive I was just trying to go through the motions. I had really good work ethic and moved out at 18 when my mom asked me to. So I dropped out of college and became a licensed adjuster making pretty good money. I was never able to pay for gymnastics classes or camps or things like that for my baby girl, but I kept a roof over her head and food in her belly. We spent countless days together, hanging out, making the most of it. I'm in a much better position at 28. I've flourished in my career and for once I have a duel income household and am mentally prepared for this baby. I got really excited but then felt bad I can't go back and put my oldest baby in tumble classes or take her places. She'll be coming along for everything now and I do for her now but I don't want her to compare how she was raised compared to how this baby will be. I'm afraid she'll be resentful towards me even though she's super sweet and resilient, IDK. Just venting I guess....