Am I Prego or NO?

Hey everyone so I would love to hear your advice and thoughts on if I might have a bun in my oven or if lady flow is just playing mean old tricks on me... 
Here's some info:
My AF's usually lasts about 1-1/2 weeks long and tends to be moderate to heavy with sometimes a full day of no bleeding or spotting towards the middle of my cycle.  I get bad back pain, bloating, acne, and irritability.  I also have PCOS, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, which is the reason my AF is always so long and heavy.. I haven't taken birth control to manage my PCOS for about 4 years now so my cycle can sometime be late or close together Almost as though I had two cycles in one month.  Glow has been pretty close/accurate in telling me when my next visit from AF will be... So this brings me to my predicament.. Glow told me I was supposed start my period on May 22th but instead it came about 4 days late.  When it finally arrived on the 26 it was super light and spotty. The bleeding continued to be spotty until the 29th.  I haven't bleed at all since then, I still have some backache, some acne, and lately I've been having some serious cravings, and been very fatigued. Like I'm fighting to keep my eyes open right now as I type this, and I slept 8hrs last night.  So I don't know if I should take a pregnancy test or if I should wait.  I could really use some feedback so please respond? If you want to ask me anything please feel free too? 
Thank you all in advance and I hope you can tell me whether you believe I'm  pregnant or not and if I am  when Should I test.