Anya Rose Nishiokađź’–

Katie • Anya Rose Nishioka 6/8/2016❤️🌸 Young mommy (20 years old)👶🏻 instagram is katnishioka.fitness
My little girl, Anya, was born at 1:30 pm, weighing in at 8 lbs 2 oz, 21.5 inches long. It was actually a great labor! It was sooo fast! I went in to be induced at 6 am when I was 3 cm dilated. They started pitocin and broke my water at 7:45 am. I wanted to go no epidural so when the pain picked up, I soaked in the birthing tub and rocked on the birthing ball. They helped a little but I was having such extreme back labor and dilating so quickly. At 10 am I got the epidural (best choice of my life). I was checked again and I was about 7 cm dilated already! I could still feel the contractions because I didn't have a super high dose of the epidural, but it was the perfect amount because I could move my legs around. At about 12:30 my doctor came in and checked me again. To my surprise, I was already 10 cm! I pushed for an hour, which got super tiring and the back pressure was so painful. Her head was a bit stuck because it turned out she was face up and had a big noggin, so my doctor used the suction on her and after a few more pushes, she came out at exactly 1:30 pm! I did start to tear a bit so my doctor did an episiotomy. Seeing her for the first time was the most amazing feeling in the world❤️ My boyfriend was incredibly supportive throughout the entire process and helped so much through the initial AWFUL contractions, all the way to the end through the exhausting and painful pushing. She's so beautiful and it was actually a very easy labor, yet still the hardest thing I've ever done! She's so worth it all.