Baby registry/checklist help
My girlfriends are hosting a shower for me in a few weeks. I'm not big on registries in general, but I've been picking up baby things on sale/clearance/Craigslist since January. So, I'm trying to put together a registry so that I don't end up getting duplicates of what I already have. Let me know if I am missing something you think is important!!
We already have:
- The big stuff (crib, cosleeper, pack n play, stroller, car seat and bases, changing table, rocking chair, swing)
- Miscellaneous smaller things like a diaper warmer, baby bath tub, Bumbo seat, white noise machine
- TONS of clothes (mostly body suits plus pants and onesies).
- Stuffed animals (my parents saved all of mine and sent them to us!)
- NB & 1s diapers; wipes & warmer
So, I have registered for:
- Swaddlers and sleep sacks
- Socks (already have little caps and mittens)
- Hooded towel, wash cloths, burp cloths
- Receiving/snuggle blankets, crib sheets, mattress pads, changing pad and liners/covers
- K'tan wrap/sling or Ergo carrier
- Car seat protector/kick mat
- Boppy pillow, starter set of bottles/binkies, nursing covers
- Play mat/gym
- Diaper bag + changing pad and cold bottle storage
We still need to get a crib mattress and baby monitor (and I want the Owlet!!) but I feel like those are too "big ticket"/expensive to register for. Also, I feel like holding off on more bottles, dishes/utensils, and older baby toys until we get to that stage. I'd rather pick them up when we start to need them, instead have them taking up space and not being used for 6 months or whatever. Finally, we'll figure out breast pump and all those bells and whistles with the hospital/insurance.
SO: is there anything on your registry that I am missing? If this isn't your first baby, is there anything you found to be super helpful/useful that I haven't already listed?